This page provides further explanation about the copyright aspects of software, texts, images and geographic information within the PDOK Loket (hereinafter referred to as: "the work"). The CC-BY-3.0 license is less strict than the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license. According to the latter one, "share alike" is mandatory. The CC-BY-SA-3.0 license applies to the most widely used PDOK data webservice (BRT Achtergrondkaart). The following text originates from the Creative Commons website.
The user may:
- Share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work.
- Remix - to adapt the work.
- Make commercial use of the work.
Under the following conditions:
- Credits - You must attribute the work in a manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in a way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share alike (Only for CC-BY-SA-3.0 and not for CC-BY-3.0) - If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the Understanding that:
- Waiver - Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain - Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
Other Rights - In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations.
- The author's moral rights.
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
Note: For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
In case the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license does not apply in the context of PDOK then this will be marked seperately; e.g. TOPNL and Topraster are released under the CC-BY-3.0 license.